Feb 5, 2008

Seeing as this is my 1st post i'd better tell you a little bit about what i intend to write about. I intended to write about allsorts of stuff, but i think it will be mainly about music with the odd pontification about all things that life throws at you.

So i'll probably be rattling on about ...ooo i dont know... the state of the weather, then go off on some tangent about the new Moz single or the Shins last LP, so bear with me. See the problem i have is i listen to the radio while im writing this, so, pop pickers your in for a treat...or not....depends on wether you agree with me.

i'll try to put links on the page to the relevant artists as soon a i suss it out

oh by the way, please feel free to email me or comment on any ting u like. Also any links will be greatly recieved ...as long as i like em.

No comments: